Welcome to Paradise!


Tuesday 4 November 2014

The day that changed my life!

Hi everybody!



Today I will tell you about the day that changed my life, dramatically. 



It was a cloudy April day, when I noticed it... It was gone, she was gone. No more daily happiness in my life, no more inspiration or positive energy around me. It was all gone. I wasn't asking for the world, maybe, or was I? It only took me a moment to notice it, but forever to realize it. Is this really happening? Is this even possible? What am I gonna do without that? These questions were spinning in my head round and around and around. I never really got over it...



But OH happy day when I saw her again on the 2nd of November 2014. It was like diamonds in the sky again. The wait was over, and my life completed, finally... It was like she never left. The pieces of a puzzle got right back in their places. Everything made sense now.... The reason to this is, because....










BADGALRIRI IS BACK!!!!!

Oh em geee!! Rihanna is BACK on Instagram at @badgalriri

And there is more!! 
I read HERE that she is going to release her new single this month, and the new album on the 25th of November. I don't know how reliable this source is, but it gives us some hope, right? :D
AAH, I'm sooo excited! I have been a Rihanna fan forever, and my love for her even grew when I was in her Diamonds World Tour- concert last year. Perfection. I have 5 of her latest albums, and can't wait to purchase her next album! 

What do you think about Rihanna? Are you excited for her new album too?



It is clear, the Queen is back. 

-S from Paradise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment