Welcome to Paradise!


Saturday 28 February 2015

Polyvore collage+my page!!

Hi!

I started doing polyvore collages again, here is my mist recent one! Didn't realise how much I've missed this. Check my page from the link below :)


http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=6220922&.svc=copypaste&id=150888236

This is called Black & White.

Shoes - Christian Louboutin
Bag - Saint Laurent
Key chain - Fendi
Scarf - Alexander McQueen
Jacket - Yohji Yamamoto
Sunglasses - Prada
Umbrella - Alexander McQueen
Pants - Armani
Shirt - Forever New
Hat - Dorothy Perkins
Necklace - Charlotte Russe

I love how this whole outfit looks expensive (which it actually is XD), but it also has few items that are very cheap!

I love Polyvore because it shows you the prices and places you can buy the item you have chosen to your collage. Or if you see anyone elses collage and love the items, you can check them out and buy them!! Perfection for shopping lovers! 


X
-S from Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment